Browser is Slow to Load
This condition usually indicates that :
- a) You may need more memory.
- To surf the Internet requires a minimum of at least 16 megs.
of internal memory. If your hard drive light comes on a lot,
more memory will help.
- b) You may need to clear your Internet cache.
- Load your Browser, click VIEW then delete all temporary Internet files.
Your Browser takes time to load its History file.
- c) You may have more than 1 copy of Browser running.
- If your Browser appears to load slow, check to see if more than one copy
of Browser is running by miniming the current window and then closing
any other copies.
Return to HELP Menu