Browser Won't Dial
This condition usually indicates that :
- a) You have NOT installed DIALUP NETWORKING.
- Check DESKTOP for NETWORK NEIGHBOURHOOD Icon.
- If NOT present, insert WIN95 CD and install
(Communications)(Dialup Networking) components.
- b) You have NOT installed a DIALUP Connection.
- If Browser does not dial but loads default page only, goto MY COMPUTER, click
Dialup Networking, then Make a New Connection. Make a new connection called DIGISTAR.
Finally we have to direct the Browser to use the new connection.
From the DESKTOP goto SETTINGS/CONTROL PANEL/INTERNET.
Click CONNECTION tab. Make sure "Connect to the Internet using a Modem" is ON. Slide across and click SETTINGS. When Dialup Setting screen appears, make sure that (DIGISTAR) appears in the top box. Click then fill in your Username/Password.
Return to HELP Menu